Golf is an enjoyable pastime. Not only does it have numerous health benefits, but it’s actually fun to play too! To play golf, you need a golf set. And carrying your golf set all over the course is not really a smart decision. So you need a golf push cart.
But not just any golf push cart will do. You have to find the best golf push cart available so that you can have the best golf experience possible.
A golf push cart must be strong, durable and able to traverse the golf course with minimal effort. Other things like bottle holders and attachable seats are merely add-ons.
The things you need to check for are:
Weight and Bulkiness
Generally, the lighter the push cart is, the better it is. However lighter push carts tend to contain fewer features. While heavier push carts are more stable and have other add-ons.
So, to summarize:
Lighter push carts= easier to move around and to carry.
Heavier push carts = more features, more stable, with add-ons.
Wheels and Brakes
Make sure the push carts wheels are strong and durable. Bigger and wider wheels have an easier time traversing rough terrain. Smaller wheels tend to be more portable.
Bigger wheels – Better at rough terrain.
Smaller wheels – more portable.
This is actually very simple. The easier it is to carry around, move and transport, the more portable it is.
If you can push the golf cart easily, then the handle is good. If the handle is wobbly and gives you discomfort, then it is bad.
Again this is very simple. If it can store your equipment easily then it is good. If you have trouble getting your stuff from the cart then it is bad.
Ease of Use
The easier it is to use the better. There are no tradeoffs here.
Features and Add-ons
If a golf push cart has appealing features like cup holders and umbrella holders then it will bring significant value to your game. So choose a golf push cart that can enhance your golfing experience.
Now we know what to look for in a best golf push cart. Here are 5 of the best push carts that we think will enhance your golfing experience.
CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
The CaddyTek SuperLite is an exceptional golf push cart. It runs smoothly on rough terrain and has its own patented “push to brake/ push to release” handbrake. With all these cool features the CaddyTek SuperLite will make sure you have a wonderful game of golf without the hassles.
- Dimension of 35 x 11 x 11.3 inches.
- Weight of 12.2 pounds.
- Contains 3 tires. The two back tires have a dimension of 11 inches while the front tire has a dimension of 8 inches. These three tires ensure a smooth and stable golf game.
- Materials: The golf push cart frame is made out of tubular aluminum. The wheels are made out of high-quality
- Handbrakes have a patented “push to brake/ push to release” feature.
- Contains a large mesh net to hold multiple items.
- Comes with a beverage holder.
- Contains a padded ergonomic handle with 4 different positions to push from.
- When folded the golf push cart can fit in most car trunks.
- Has a “Certified Frustration-free packaging” label.
- All golf bags are compatible with its patented bag holder. The patented bag holder also ensures stability.
- Height is adjustable for short and tall people.
- Wheels are adjustable.
- Foot brake ensures the golf push cart won’t slide or fall on slippery terrain.
- Its aluminum frame ensures that your golf push cart won’t rust or wear down when bombarded by heavy rain.
- The Mesh storage is large enough to hold most of your items.
- Its patented bag holder can hold all types of golf bags. Tailor-made and custom bags are no exceptions.
- Easy assembly and easy to fold and unfold.
- Comes with an easy to understand instruction manual.
- Comes with a one-year warranty. They also offer to replace or repair any damaged parts if under warranty.
- It is a push cart but it can be pulled as well.
- Quiet and noise free. No clunking sound is heard when moving the cart around.
- Its adjustable height is really handy if you are either too tall or too short.
- Its beverage holder is very convenient to hold your bottled water on hot sunny golf courses.
- The package does not contain free bags.
- Small bags and junior bags are hard to attach.
- Wheels stick out when folded and has hard brakes.
The CaddyTek SuperLite contains 3 holders: a patented bag holder, a beverage holder and a mesh net. It can traverse rough terrain easily and its patented breaks ensure that it won’t fall or slide down slippery terrain. It has some minor problems though, but none of them are worth mentioning.
Overall this golf push cart is superb! We give this trolley a rating of 4.5 stars. Get this if you want an exceptional golfing experience!
Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
One of the best golf push carts currently on the market. If you want a big bang for your buck, then the Clicgear Model 3.5 Golf Push Cart may catch your attention. The Clicgear Model 3.5 is the Cadillac among golf push carts. It comes in 8 different colors and designs. It also has amazing add-ons that will make you, the talk of the golf course.
- It has a folded dimension of 13 x 15 x 24 inches.
- Weight of 18 pounds.
- Includes an umbrella mount, cup holder and 4 Clicgear tabs.
- Contains a newly designed handbrake that provides a sturdier and more durable cable.
- Complete console for golf balls, tees and pencils.
- Comes in colors of:
- Multiple add-ons like an attachable chair.
- Easy to repair, easy to replace and easy to maintain.
- 12-inch wheels for stability and ease of movement.
- Contains cleat cleaners, great for muddy areas.
- Features an Easy-Clip Strap system to accommodate all types of golf bags.
- Features the new Cup Holder Plus. It is an adjustable beverage holder.
- Made only from expensive and high-quality industrial grade materials. It doesn’t contain cheap wires, rivets or any sub-optimal parts.
- Looks cool, sleek and aggressive. It makes you look like a pro golfer.
- Clickgear SEAT is an attachable chair, which is great for long golf games.
- Can hold multiple items like cellphones, scorecards, beverages and umbrellas.
- Can carry heavy loads ranging from 10- 50 pounds. Can carry equipment more than 50 pounds but it would be too heavy to push.
- Its adjustable cup holder makes sure you aren’t limited to a single-size drink.
- Cleat cleaner provides an easy way to clean your shoes in muddy areas.
- Easy to maneuver on the golf course and its brakes ensure that it won’t slide down on steep slopes.
- It has a variety of designs to choose from. So you can pick the golf push cart that suits your style the most.
- It looks expensive because it is expensive. Makes people on the golf course watch you with envy.
- Very durable and will last for a long time.
- If damaged, its parts can easily be replaced
- Contains tons of features and it is worth the price.
- Really Expensive
- Heavy and bulky when folded.
- Complicated unfolding process.
There is no need to summarize this amazing golf push cart. It has everything you can ask for in a golf push cart. Its only downside is its expensive price tag and complicated features. So if you have the money to spare, then the Clicgear Model 3.5 will provide you with everything you need on the golf course and more. We give this push cart a 5-star rating.
Jef World of Golf Deluxe Steel Golf push cart
This golf push cart is cheap, lightweight and very portable. The Jef World Deluxe Steel Golf push cart will make sure you have a fun and satisfying golf game. The Jeff World Deluxe can easily traverse rough terrain and it is very portable. It is a simple but effective golf push cart.
- Made from heavy duty but lightweight steel. Durable but easy to carry.
- Superb maneuverability.
- Easy to fold. Just takes one compact motion.
- Waterproof Scorecard holder
- Contoured bottom to accommodate larger bags.
- Wide wheels to easily traverse rough areas. Can easily travel through sand and mud.
- Weight of 8 pounds.
- Dimension of 9 x 10 x 33.5 inches.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Contains an adjustable strap.
- Can be stored easily in a suitcase when it is folded.
- International and domestic shipment available. Not all countries are viable though.
- Can be pushed and can be pulled with minimal effort.
- Cheap and easy to use. Highly recommended for beginners and experts alike.
- The waterproof scorecard is really handy.
- Women love using it because it is super light to carry.
- It has a strong and durable frame.
- Carries your golf equipment with ease.
- Balanced weight all over the golf push cart. Very stable and doesn’t slide down easily.
- The contoured bottom is really useful if you brought a large bag.
- Golf bag can be folded along with the golf push cart.
- Easy assembly and disassembly. Clip on and off mechanism allows you to finish within 10 minutes.
- Easy to maintain and repair. Most parts are replaceable.
- Exactly what you see in the advertisement.
- Lots of positive customer feedback.
- Doesn’t include an umbrella holder, beverage holder, add-ons and other fancy features.
- Golf bags aren’t attached well enough. Golf Bags may shift in place when moving.
- The adjustable strap isn’t very durable.
- Height cannot be adjusted. Don’t get this if you are above or below the average height.
- Contoured bottom hinders your movement when traveling
- No brakes included. Easily slides down steep slopes.
- Comes with a bag. The bag is very bulky and heavy.
- Wheels are not durable.
The Jef World Deluxe Steel Golf push cart is a simple golf push cart but it does its job well. If you plan to just play golf without the added features of other golf push carts then by all means bring the Jef World Deluxe. It is highly recommended for beginners since it is very easy to use. It is very cheap and will give you a good (not great) game of golf. So get this if you’re on a tight budget.
We give this golf push cart a rating of 3.8 stars.
Bag Boy Express DLX Pro Golf Push Cart
The Bag Boy Express acts like a giant but portable golf bag. It can carry your umbrella, your cell phone, your beverage, your golf bag, your golf equipment and scorecard. It also contains numerous patented features that you can only get in the Bag Boy Express.
- Weight of 15 pounds.
- Dimension of 36 x 14 x 18 inches.
- Easy two-step folding process.
- Can carry golf bags even while folded.
- Height is adjustable and easy to change by using its quick-release handle.
- It has 4 possible heights to choose from.
- Contains a deluxe scorecard holder along with a pencil holder.
- Contains a padded storage compartment.
- Comes with a beverage holder, an integrated golf ball holder, an umbrella holder and a cell phone
- Contains a durable handlebar grip.
- Push on and push off foot brake mechanism.
- Available in 2 different colors. Black Accent and Silver
- Patented bag-to-cart attachment system called TOP-LOK™. It securely fastens and attaches your golf bag to the golf push cart.
- Strong and durable wheels. Allows for a smooth and relaxing golf game.
- Durable frame and will last for a long time.
- Mesh bag has plenty of space to store wallets and cellphones.
- The TOP-LOK™ is really handy and will make sure your bag will never fall off the golf push cart.
- Cheap but very sturdy and durable.
- Brakes work really well and will prevent your golf push cart from sliding down hilly areas.
- Very easy to assemble. It will take you no less than 10 minutes to fully assemble.
- Umbrella holders to make sure you are safe from the sun when golfing on hot sunny days.
- The push on, push off brake allows for a convenient way to move and secure the golf push cart.
- No need to bring straps.
- Adjustable height feature is really handy when you are either too tall or too short.
- Comes with an easy to understand instruction manual.
- Comes with a scorecard holder. Really handy for solo games.
- Fast folding mechanism means that it has no portability issues. It also has the added benefit of holding your golf bag even when folded.
- Its dark colors give off a cool and relaxing vibe.
- Hard to turn and maneuver. Wheels have no swivel.
- Beverage holder is not adjustable and can only hold small plastic bottles.
- Cellphone holder can’t hold an iPhone 6.
- Umbrella holder is an add-on and doesn’t come with the cart.
- Wobbly tee
- Foldable but not very compact.
The Bag Boy Express is a little bit expensive compared to other golf push carts but it makes up for it with patented features and exceptional durability. If you want a quality golf push cart, then the Bag Boy Express is a great companion to have.
We give it a rating of 4.5 stars.
Tangkula Lightweight Golf Pull Push Trolley Club Cart
Are you left-handed? Then have no fear for the Tangkula Lightweight is here. The Tangkula Lightweight Golf Pull Push Trolley Club Cart or the Tangkula Lightweight for short is ergonomically designed to accommodate both left-handed and right-handed people. It is also the lightest and most portable golf push cart in our list.
- Ergonomically designed for left and right-handed people.
- Dimension of 57 x 26 x 44 inches.
- Weight of 5 pounds.
- Easy to assemble.
- It has 2 removable wheels.
- Strong and lightweight frame.
- EPA cover for the wheels.
- When folded it has a height of 35 inches.
- Wheel size of 9.5 inches.
- Contains a foot brake.
- Foldable and can fit in a large suitcase.
- Good for beginners because it is easy to use and budget friendly.
- Good for both left and right-handed
- Adjustable handle.
- Perfectly balanced weight and great design.
- Simple, lightweight and built for optimal use.
- No scorecard holder, umbrella holder and beverage holder.
- Height isn’t adjustable.
- Can’t carry large bags.
If you’re looking for an entry-level trolley then the Tangkula Lightweight is a great choice. Just as its name implies the Tangkula Lightweight is, well, lightweight. It is very portable and is probably one of the lightest golf push carts you’ll ever find (its 5 pounds). It’s built very simply though, so no cup holders, umbrella holders and all those fancy features.
If you are on a budget and want to keep it simple, then this golf push cart might be a good one to try. We give this golf push cart a rating of 4 stars.
Each and every one of these golf push carts is great and it will get you through the golf course with ease. Choosing which one to buy is simply a question of preference. Are you a simple person who would like a decent golf push cart without the shenanigans? Are you on a budget? Then the Tangkula Lightweight or the Jef World Deluxe is a great choice.
Do you like to be the envy of the golf course? Do you want to look like a pro? Do you like fancy features? Then get the CaddyTek SuperLite or the Clicgear Model 3.5. Do you want something in between fancy and simple? Then get the Bag Boy Express. It’s all about preference, so which golf push cart do you like the most?